Rules for Participation
- In order to enter the contest, photos must be submitted as a post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #TakeItOutsideCA. Only photos that are posted with the hashtag will be counted as submissions.
- In order to be counted as a submission, the photo must be posted between May 5 and May 6, 2018. The contest will end at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 6.
- Participants may submit more than one photo.
- By posting the photos with the hashtag #TakeItOutsideCA, finalists agree to give CCLT the right to reproduce the photos in print and electronic media in the future.
- Please do not submit photos that infringe upon another person’s or entity’s privacy or other rights, including copyright.
- Photo taken at an official Take It Outside California! event, the event must be listed on TakeItOutsideCa.com, during the weekend of May 5-6. Please include the name and location of the event in your post.
- Photo taken on your own outdoor adventure during Take It Outside California! weekend (May 5-6)
- Photo with the best tagline as why you “Take it Outside!” Entries in this category must contain a tagline that begins with: “I take it outside because…”
The top three photos in each category will be posted on the California Council of Land Trusts Facebook Page on Thursday, May 10. The photo in each category that receives the most “Likes” by Thursday, May 17 will be the winner. The winning photos will be posted on the Take It Outside California! website and on CCLT’s social media pages and may be eligible for special prizes.